Stretch, strengthen and balance your body & mind.
Classical yoga postures and sequences with an influence from other cultures and movement styles.
The Hatha Yoga class is for mixed ability; everyone learning about and observing themselves.
– standing balances and the effect the postures have on our bodies and lives in general.
– the endocrine system and hormonal balance.
enue: Greenacres Road, Constantia
Time: Tuesdays 9.45 – 11.00am. During school term times.
Cost: R100 per class. Termly payment = one class free
Bring: A yoga mat; something warm.
Interactive: Your feedback is invaluable.
Contact: Suzanne Leighton at HealthWise
021-794 2738, 084 293 3214, Suzanneleighton8@gmail.com
Registered with The British Wheel of Yoga
and Allied Health Professionals Council SA.
Suzanne Leighton BSc (UCT), MSc (WITS), PMP (USA)
Complementary Therapist (Allied Health Professions Council)
t: 021 794 2738
c: 084 293 3214
- Counselling combined with massage
- Special interest in mental health (depression, mania, bipolar, post-natal depression)
- “Hero Book”: Art and narrative group. U-tube info clip: http://youtu.be/Sbqm7NNl26c
- Corporate team building, wellness and stress management workshops
- Awareness Workshops on Mental Health at schools, community or corporate
- DVD: “On the Edge – Living Well with Bipolar”
For further information and appointments please e-mail Suzanne, using the contact form below: